Dr. Alden personalizes treatment plans through a detailed medical history, physical assessment, & lab tests. Treatment can include supplements, botanicals, IV therapies, advanced injection therapies (eg.Neural, neuroprolo), diet & lifestyle counselling.
Meet and greet – 15mins and complimentary
- Finding someone you can trust with your health and feel comfortable with is the most important thing you can do as you embark on reaching your peak wellness. For this reason, Dr. Alden offers a free 15 min session for you. This will help you determine if naturopathic medicine is the right fit for your health needs. In this appointment you will get to ask questions about your health, naturopathic medicine, and how Dr. Alden practices to help guide you in your decision.
- This is only a one-time session and because there is no thorough history taken during this time no medical advice can or will be given.
Initial naturopathic consult (60min)
- During your initial visit you get to share your health concerns and delve into your health history in a detailed manner. This helps build the therapeutic relationship between you and the practitioner and provides the information needed to find the root cause of your concerns. Dr. Alden focuses on your health goals and encourages an open ended conversation so you will feel heard.
- The goal of this appointment is to gain relevant information and begin constructing a personalized treatment plan for you. Occasionally, Dr. Alden will order additional testing that may be required and will depend on the condition being investigated (For example. Blood work, hormone testing, allergy testing, heavy metal testing, SIBO)
- **There is an option for musculoskeletal specific initial appointments that will range from 45 minutes to 1hr. Please specify when booking an appointment
Return visit (15, 30, or 45mins)
- This is a great opportunity to follow up on the treatment progress and to adjust it as needed. You can take this time to get answers to any questions or challenges that may have come up for you. It will also be a time where in office treatments could be used to help you along in your healing journey.
- Generally a return visit will be 30 minutes
- 45 mins are usually required for acupuncture and thorough MSK treatments
- For individuals that are travelling or not able to make it into the clinic for an appointment, you have the option of discussing your health concerns over the phone* with Dr. Alden.
- *It is required that you have had an initial appointment in office first
- Prolotherapy is a regenerative medicine technique that uses advanced injections to facilitate the healing of tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. It can be applied to healing joint pain and serious injuries
- Applications: Shoulder injuries (eg. rotator cuff tears), knee injuries, osteoarthritis, Golfers and Tennis elbow, ankle and wrist injuries, hip injuries
- Great for immune boosting, recovering athletes, digestive absorption problems (Malabsorption), energy, and so much more.
- For new patients at the clinic a brief, one time screening consult is required before IV treatment
- Historically involves the injection into scars, trigger points, subcutaneous tissue, acupuncture points, and more with procaine as an anaesthetic.
- Incredibly effective in treating pain and improving healing
- Helps to restore autonomic nervous system (ANS) function
- A quick and efficient way to get certain nutrients into your body to help such things as energy and fatigue
- A couple examples include B12 shots and adrenal shots